Study Abroad at TMU


1.International student housing

New Japanese government scholarship students can stay in international student housing for up to 6 months when vacancies are available. Because exchange students receive priority on international student housing, however, Japanese government scholarship students are not always able to stay in these accommodations. For details on accommodation fees and other information, please clickhere.

2.Comprehensive Renter’s Insurance for International Students

When you sign a rental agreement in Japan, the real estate company may require that a guarantor cosign the lease. Japanese government scholarship students (including research students) can use the Comprehensive Renter’s Insurance for International Students system, which makes the university their guarantor. For details on the system, please clickhere.